Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Techology and Me

Cellphone...e-mail...computer schoolwork... iPod... my background in technology is pretty average for the regular college student. I am pretty good with many popular computer programs for office-type work and digital-design (most Microsoft programs, Photoshop, Visio, ProVision, Outlook, and Google Earth). For the last 3 summers, I have worked as an intern for Qualcomm Incorporated which is an innovative cell-phone company that comes up with cool new technology gadgets and programs for their cell phones, so in this regard, I may be a little more familiar with technology. Although I know how to do lots of things when a computer is working properly, if something goes wrong... um... ya... I can't help ya (or myself) there! My Daddy is a Mr. Fix-It and so he always solves my computer and technology problems.

4 comments:

  1. Here is my comment for the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can usually figure things out too, or I just ask Bryce. Your blog is cute! And I won't see you for a while! Sad day(s)...Anyway, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Here's my blog so you can add me to your list... http://molliemay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad helps me too! I really have to just go to him if I have too many problems, but I can normally find my way around as well, though I'm pretty sure not as well as you!

    ReplyDelete