Monday, March 16, 2009

Tech Inventory with Mrs. Gibby, 1st Grade Teacher

1. What technology is available in your classroom (computers, digital cameras,
VCR players, electronic toys, tape recorders, etc.)?
I have a speaker system in my room. It is for a student who has audio
processing problems. I also have an overhead projector, document camera, CD
player, two desktop computers, VCR/DVD player, digital camera (my own), laptop,
ipod speaker (my own to play music), etc.

2. What technologies do you wish you had in your classroom?
I wish I had a smart board and a projector

3. How do you use technology to get ideas and prepare materials for your
classroom?
I could not live without my laptop and the internet. There are so many ideas on
the internet that are easily asscessible. My laptop is handy when I need to
create documents or type letters. I use them both, constantly.

4. Do you find technology helpful/beneficial, or does trying to incorporate
technology frustrate you, your students, or your lesson plans?
I find it to be extremely helpful. It also comes naturally to me, so it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment